This is a clip from – From Rucker To Corporate Sponsorships – Episode #199 w/ Jah Rawlings
The intersection of sports, marketing, and commerce has always been “a science” but Jah Rawlings has been able to crack the code! As founder of the Atlanta Entertainment Basketball League and the Finish First Marketing Agency he has an incredible vision. Jah has masterfully brought the worlds of business, entertainment and sports together to benefit thousands of people and business on and off the court. In this episode we discuss:
– The business behind building Live Sporting and Entertainment Platforms.
– Landing a shoe deal without being an athlete.
– How he’s been able to partner with multinational brands in win-win deals (major key here).
– Why Sponsorships don’t exist anymore ; how the bag is in Partnerships.
– What is most important : work ethic, ability to perform, or network.
– The power of introducing brands to OUR CULTURE and the social capital we have the ability to tap into.
– Navigating though building new ventures and the balance with family life.
And so much more!
*** Join the Podcaster’s Blueprint***
Become a part of our Patreon Family : https://www.patreon.com/DavidNeverSleeps
Join David’s Morning Meetup For Just $1
David on IG http://www.instagram.com/sleepis4suckers
Connect with Jah : https://www.instagram.com/jahtheceo