This is a clip from The Woes Of Being A Woman In Business – Episode #201 w/ The Social Proof 7 Pt.1
In this premiere episode of our SOCIAL PROOF 7 Series we sit down for a HISTORIC conversation with Tahlia Diaz , April Mason, Koereyelle Dubose , Angela McCoy, & Shea Styles. How women arrive to, navigate through, build, and balance being in business is an important conversation and we discuss:
– HOW to do business as A WOMAN VS. BEING A BUSINESS WOMAN.
– The freedom of being FREE & Being FEMININE.
– How their relationship status effects their businesses.
– Navigating the nuance of working with men in business.
– If women are MORE emotional than men and how they navigate their business and intimate relationships as men exploring being more emotional.
– The power of Winning the BATTLE and LOSING THE WAR.