This is a clip from Content Is The New Currency – Episode #249 w/ Cornell Ross
Director, Writer, and Producer Cornell Ross has managed to become one of the culture’s rising comedic social media stars. Originally from Cleveland, Ohio, he trusted in his ability to create content, showcase his comedic genius, and employ others in the Hollywood lights! After leaving college, being fired from a job in the hospitality industry, and eventually cracking the code on the Instagram content machine, he has been able to rise to the top of today’s continent creation industry .In this episode we dive into :
– Generating Revenue From Content vs. Creating For Fun : How to crossover to seeing your content make money rather than it being a never ending quest to finally “make it”
– Cancel Culture and Navigating Controversy: Why it is important to know your identity, value, and mission as a creator.
– Collaboration with Other Creators : Building trust, chemistry, and camaraderie with those in your circle to make your journey more fruitful, culturally relevant, and lucrative.
– Vulnerability, Authenticity, and Knowing Your Target Audience: the most powerful trifecta as a rising comic in today's era.
– Mastering Your Creative Process : how to build, healthily critique, and refine the process of creating content that evokes emotion, sparks conversations, and enhances the culture.
and so much more !
Join THE MORNING MEETUP:
*** Grab the Podcast EBOOK👇🏾 **
GO SUBSCRIBE to The Brain Picker Podcast on All Streaming Platforms!!