This is a clip from Episode #156 – Pulpits and Properties with Damian Burris .
Damian Burris has an incredible story full of action, on-the-edge situations, and resilience. As owner of Burris & Pressley Realty he has managed to build the #1 Black Owned Real Estate Brokerage in South Carolina. After having a sub 400 credit score and living in a truck as a former police detective he knows the power of building from the ground up. Damian now empowers others to realize their potential and elevate others as his mission. In this episode we discuss :
– The power of having a law enforcement background as a real estate broker.
– How he’s embraced the power of running an all African-American brokerage.
– Why he believes his life is a “pulpit” for the benefit of others.
– How to evaluate a good real estate investment deal.
– Changing your BELIEFS before changing your ACTIONS.
– What he has learned from working with international clientele and how it’s changed his business.
Become a part of our Patreon Family : https://www.patreon.com/DavidNeverSleeps
Join David’s Morning Meetup For Just $1
Follow Damian on IG : https://www.instagram.com/damianburris
David on IG http://www.instagram.com/sleepis4suckers