Is there a balance between aggressively building your business and taking time for your mental, spiritual, emotional, relational, and physical wholeness? What are the boundaries to our desire to succeed and contentment? In this episode we discuss :
– If building a business obsessively is synonymous with addictive habits.
– How we frame words like : relaxation, work, or vacation and how it may cause our anxiety levels to rise.
– The power of charting your course and how it opens you up to new opportunities, rooms, and challenges.
– Our recent exposure to playing “Monopoly” with REAL ESTATE.
– The false sense of ownership some individuals have to their corporate career.
– Debating the value of keeping a job vs. becoming an entrepreneur.
And so much more!
Join David’s Morning Meetup For Just $1
David on IG http://www.instagram.com/sleepis4suckers
Donni on IG : http://www.instagram.com/donniwiggins_