This is a clip from Big Problems Pay The Most – Episode #254 w/ Naveen Jain
Naveen Jain is on a mission to “make illness optional” and has a story that is rooted in starting from less than ideal conditions in India to ascending to America’s elite class of businessmen. With a net worth in the nine figures he believes that is a result of solving big problems and maintaining a spirit of curiosity, humility, and innovation. In this episode we dive into his story, the creation of his company Viome, and will unpack gems like :
– Passion Vs. Obsession In Life : Why those who find the greatest levels of success operate from a place of obsession and why passion is more congruent with hobbyists.
– The 3 Question Filter : Why this? Why now? Why me? : answering these questions are able to uncover if your current idea will make it to being put in motion as a living, breathing operation.
– Vision and Evolution As An Entrepreneur : Why our ability to paint a picture of where we are going and who we will be supersedes our need to explain who we are or what we do.
– Leaving Better Children For The World & Creating An Inner Thirst For Greatness : The power of leaving our legacy and multifaceted wealth through our children and how to raise them to value the things that make the world better.
– Solving The Problem Of Sickness : His grand vision to totally eradicate sickness from the human experience by providing a solution that billions of people need and our natural resources provide for.
And so much more!
Connect with Naveen : https://www.instagram.com/naveenjainceo/
Join David’s Morning Meetup
*** Grab the Podcast EBOOK👇🏾 ***
GO SUBSCRIBE to The Brain Picker Podcast on All Streaming Platforms!!