Social media influencers and personalities have shown us that you can have the vanity numbers but no revenue stream. Monetizing our skills and building brands AROUND or skills are are two different approaches to business. When we are able to efficiently and effectively sharpen our tool belt while building a community, we will unlock the key to a lucrative business model. In this episode we discuss :
– The difference between community focused vs. client focused.
– What we can learn from the “Black Wall Street Effect.”
– Staying in your lane in order to serve the people you are called to serve.
– The connection between working HARD and NOT HAVING a community or audience.
– How to enjoy your business as much as the people that you serve.
– The sauce to creating the MIND- BLOWING experience for your tribe.
and so much more!
*** Join the Podcaster’s Blueprint***
Become a part of our Patreon Family : https://www.patreon.com/DavidNeverSleeps
Join David’s Morning Meetup For Just $1
David on IG http://www.instagram.com/sleepis4suckers
Donni on IG : http://www.instagram.com/donniwiggins_