This is a clip from Food Trucks, Restaurants & Million Dollar Investors – Episode #273 w/ Lemeir Mitchell
Creating a multiple 7 figure business from an idea is rare, especially in the food & dessert industry! Lemeir Mitchell’s journey to becoming owner and visionary behind Happy Ice is one of the best examples of inspiration, determination, and simplicity. Based in Los Angeles, California , the buzzing water ice company started with handing out samples to generate business and now has a full retail location in addition to multiple food trucks. On this episode we will dive into the story behind the man and the brand and :
– Taking An Idea From Concept To Reality : How Lemeir was able to channel a tragic time into his life into creativity, a desire to draw attention to a wide-open niche in the dessert industry, and what it took to sustain the early days of the hustle and grind.
– Food Truck Revenues and Starting Where You Are : What he was able to accomplish with one food truck in just a short amount of time and how he used his temporary physical space to generate six figure months!
– Business Partnerships and Accurate Company Valuations : Why he had the self-awareness to know that having the right business partner would compound his results in business and what the process is like having outside entities invest in your business.
– Team Culture, Creativity, and The Power of Vision : When to know it’s time to expand your business to reach more customers without breaking the bank, how to add more items to your list of products, and why any multi-generational business thrives on the leader’s ability to envision the future.
– Multinational and Multi-Million Conversations : What it’s like to be in partnership with worldwide companies, have the interest of international business groups, and how it is possible to become a nine figure business starting from nothing!