Team building, structuring our business to scale, and planning in order to have the best end deliverable to our client/customer isn't always simple. How do you know when it is time to outsource what is causing a bottleneck in your business? When is it time to let go of an underperforming team member? Is it about having a strong leader or a strong team? In this episode we get into a rather "lively discussion" about it all! We unpack.
– Smaller teams vs. larger teams ( in number ) and if it is necessary to build an empire.
– Virtual Assistants : why they fit for some business models and not so much for others.
– The mix of great leadership and a team's willingness to to learn and implement new skills on a high level.
– Weak link dynamics on an underperforming team vs. a leaders inability to invest in their own personal development.
– If leaders have the power to inspire greatness in their team members or if team members should have an inherent desire to grown and learn.
and so much more!
Become a part of our Patreon Family : https://www.patreon.com/DavidNeverSleeps
Join David’s Morning Meetup For Just $1
David on IG http://www.instagram.com/sleepis4suckers
Donni on IG : http://www.instagram.com/donniwiggins_