This is a clip from Success Is Just Dumb Luck – Episode #257 w/ David & Donni
Does success come as a result of making the right moves, at the right time, under the right set of circumstances ? What does it mean to be in alignment as you navigate your way through life both in your business and in your personal development? In this episode ( live from Black EquityCon) we dive into the major differences between being aligned with your purpose and grinding your way to the pinnacle of your definition of success. We’ll also dive into :
– Obsession With Solutions : The major key to unlocking what it means to be a high performer under the most difficult conditions.
– Accountability to Excellence : Why an internal personal and team culture that is rooted in taking responsibility for everything that happens leads to more wins.
– Leveraging Life’s Tough Experiences To Learn and Teach Lessons : How to embrace misfortune, setbacks, and seasons of difficulty to learn the lessons that need to be learned.
– Luck Vs. Alignment : What the major differences are between being in the right place at the right time and setting your intentions to execute, provide value for others, and intentionally have results-driven conversations.
– Networking As An Outlier : Why one of the major differences between thriving and struggling entrepreneurs is their network and ability to strategically partner with others.
And so much more!
Join David’s Morning Meetup
👉🏾**Join Donni’s SIX FIGURE ACCELERATOR ***
*** Grab the Podcast EBOOK👇🏾 **
GO SUBSCRIBE to The Brain Picker Podcast on All Streaming Platforms!!